Million Dollar Mastermind 2022: Lessons Learned & Recap
I just got back from Million Dollar Mastermind, a 3-day conference for leaders & entrepreneurs who want to level up around business, mindset, success, relationships, investing & money. It was a life changing experience.
On this episode of Best Year Ever Rob Cressy gives a recap of his experience, plus shares lessons learned from the speeches Ed Mylett, David Goggins, Eric Thomas, Alex Rodriguez, Bobby Castro, and Ryan Stewman gave.
Want to see the full list of best wisdom & lessons learned from Ryan Stewman’s Million Dollar Mastermind 2022? I am sharing it specifically with my newsletter community. You can sign up HERE.
I created both a podcast version and a video version. Choose the format that works best for you.
Here is the video version.
- 0:00 Million Dollar Mastermind Intro
- 3:36 Ryan Stewman + Million Dollar Mastermind recap
- 4:54 Million Dollar Mastermind Speakers
- 6:13 Ed Mylett speech
- 7:48 Ed Mylett on vision
- 9:48 David Goggins on 1% away 10:39 Ed Mylett on “I am the one”
- 12:23 David Goggins speech
- 13:09 David Goggins lesson learned
- 15:35 David Goggins on fear
- 17:35 Eric Thomas motivation
- 20:57 Eric Thomas on the power of attraction
- 22:15 Alex Rodriguez speech
- 25:52 Alex Rodriguez on winning
- 26:28 Bobby Castro speech
- 28:30 Bobby Castro on Non-refundable minutes
- 32:55 Bobby Castro on winning
- 34:22 Million Dollar Mastermind 2022 lessons learned from Ryan Stewman
- 35:46 Overcoming adversity
- 36:33 Free people attract free people
- 37:58 Sean Whalen on being a King to your wife
- 38:24 Bobby Castro on having a 100 year legacy plan
- 39:37 Million Dollar Mastermind Thank You’s
Connect with me:
- Join my Private Facebook Group for Growth Inspired Creators.
- Rob Cressy – Instagram: @rob_cressy – LinkedIn: /cressy/ – Twitter: @RobCressy – Sports Content Studio: www.baconsports.com
Best Year Ever is a podcast from Rob Cressy designed to inspire you to create your best year ever. It is for those who want to create growth, thought leadership, and impact in their business & personal life. From building your brand & marketing, to personal development & forward thinking strategies, to improving your mindset and helping others.
Because the best way to have the best year ever is to have the best month ever, best week ever, best day ever, best hour ever, best minute ever, and best moment ever. Best Year Ever is a way of thinking and being.
One way you can help support the show is by subscribing to Best Year Ever and letting your friends who are into personal development and entrepreneurship know about it. That way we can help them on their journey and grow all of our networks at the same time.