Leadership In Sports with Trent Clark | Leadership DNA
The world of sports is full of great leaders and champions. In this episode of Leadership DNA Trent Clark, CEO of Leadershipity, joins Arturo Gomez & Rob Cressy jam about leadership in sports.
• How do you develop a team of coachable champions?
• Why is adaptability & continuous improvement so important?
• How do you create a magnetic culture and why should more teams be investing in their leaders?
• How do you work on your self talk and grit?
Here’s the podcast version:
Leadership DNA is a podcast for those who aspire to become a better leader. From leading yourself to leading others, what is the blueprint for leadership and how can you improve those skills? Each week Arturo Gomez and Rob Cressy share stories, lessons learned, and nuggets of wisdom about what it takes to be a great leader. Your feedback is important to us. We want to hear what you think it takes to be a great leader. If anything we talk about in the episode resonates with you or you took action, let us know about it.
You can connect with us on social media:
- Arturo Gomez – LinkedIn: /arturo-gomez-6159556/
- Rob Cressy – LinkedIn: /Cressy/ – Instagram: @Rob_Cressy
- Trent Clark – LinkedIn: /trentmclark/ – Website: https://leadershipity.com/